Black Lives Matters is not some benevolent organization that simply wants to help black people. Two of their founders are "trained Marxists." Marxism is inconsistent with the US Constitution and the American way of life. We waged the Cold War to fight Communism, and I steadfastly refuse to support any form of Communism, Marxism, or Socialism. If standing in bread lines gets you off, move to China, Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela. If being jailed or killed for your religion makes you happy, again, move to China, Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela. Move there, but do not import a proven failure of a political / economic system into the United States.
Black Lives Matters also aims to disrupt the traditional family structure. Not everyone has a family, so alternative family structures are absolutely a good thing. The problem is that this is not what Black Lives Matters aims to do. They want to distort what the vast majority of the people consider a traditional family and traditional family values.
Black Lives Matter also have embraced criminal activity, as demonstrated by their violence, rioting, and looting in several cities across the country.
People often ask me to prove my position that Black Lives Matters is what I just stated above.
Here you go...
BLM, What We Believe (website):
Taken directly from the BLM website:
"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.
We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise)."
Black Lives Matter has removed this from their website at some point on or about September 2020.
Using the Internet Archive WayBackMachine, we can find their old page here: https://web.archive.org/web/20200917013317/https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/
BLM co-founder Patrisse Culors, "We are trained Marxists..." video:
Ariel Atkins, Chicago BLM Organizer condoning looting:
BLM Leader, Chanelle Helm, published her, "White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader" article:
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.